West Midlands SEO Agency
SEO is the process of increasing the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results (SERP). This is often referred to as “natural” or “organic,” results. In general, the higher up you are on the first page of the search engine results page. Also, the more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors you will receive from the search engine’s users.
Also, SEO can target different kinds of search. Also, this can include image search, local search, video search, news search and industry-specific search engines.
Our team at AIM Internet will analyse your current position in search engines for key search terms related to your business e.g. Metal Fabrication, Coventry or Corporate Events, Wolverhampton. In addition, we’ll find your competitors in local and regional searches. We will see how you compare and then strategise what we can do to gain an advantage.
We will look at ways to improve your search engine results and put together a strategy that is tailored for your business such as:
- Create great content and SEO optimisation
- Optimise your site so you get found in local search
- Industry related high ranking keyword research
- Link building
- Social media integration
- Track your organic traffic
- Monitor search engine results and amend to maximise your position in Google search results to ensure you have the greatest possible visibility in your target market
- Measure and report back to you on traffic, conversions and how you are positioned in Google for your desired search terms
Finally, here at AIM Internet we use the best SEO programs to get ahead of your competition.
Get in touch