SEO is the process of increasing the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results (SERP) –
often referred to as “natural” or “organic,” results. In general, the higher up you are on the first page of the search engine results page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors you will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO can target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, news search and industry-specific search engines.
Our West Midlands SEO Strategy
Our West Midlands agency will analyse your current position in search engines for key search terms related to your business e.g. Metal Fabrication, Coventry or Corporate Events, Wolverhampton. Then we’ll find your competitors in local and regional searches, see how you compare and then strategise what we can do to gain an advantage.
We will look at ways to improve your search engine results and put together a strategy that is tailored for your business such as:
- Create great content and SEO optimisation
- Optimise your site so you get found in local search
- Industry related high ranking keyword research
- Link building
- Social media integration
- Track your organic traffic
- Monitor search engine results and amend to maximise your position in Google search results to ensure you have the greatest possible visibility in your target market
- Measure and report back to you on traffic, conversions and how you are positioned in Google for your desired search terms
At our West Midlands SEO agency we use the best SEO programs to get ahead of your competition.
Get in touch